Thursday, October 23, 2008














Here is the new and improved window frame!! I put no background paper behind the photos, it is just glass so what you "see through" is the same color as my walls. I added some Fancy Pants Crush rub-ons and one Heidi Swapp "Family" stamp. Voila! Different, huh?
Those of you that know our family well will notice I have no photos of Lance's parents, brothers and their families. This is because they really aren't photo people. When I take my camera with I am made fun of for always wanting to take photos and no one really ever wants to let me take natural shots or posed photos. Also, I didn't want to put photos of them in when I have none of my youngest niece. I am hoping to be able to take enough photos in the next few months with or without help to make a matching frame for the Noble side, since I have an extra window pane or 8.

1 comments:

meganklauer said...

Oh, such a cool idea!