Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Consider Yourself "Tagged"

What age was your best birthday (so far) & why? I would have to say my 21st, going out partying all night without a care in the world, the best group of friends making my birthday absolutely fantastic.....and safe.

What was the worst? My 32nd, I was having chemo and couldn't eat, stay awake or even really think about birthdays.

What is the best present you have ever received? My favorites are the handmade cards my girls make me every year, and my mom bought me my birthstone ring for I think it was my 16th birthday.

What was the weirdest? I got a "Happy 30th" birthday card from my aunt for my 29th birthday....that was wierd.

Where would you most like to spend your birthday? Not working, home or abroad with my girls and family enjoying Italian cuisine and wine!

What is your zodiac sign? Aries likes to lead. A good challenge is happiness to Aries. Aries goes through life with confidence and a enthusiastic outlook on everything. They can lack patience and often don't finish what they start. People born under the sun sign Aries are generous and frank with friends. They have a gift for fun. Aries can fall in love quickly and out of love even more quickly. VERY TRUE!

Chinese Year? Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs

0 comments: