Thursday, April 10, 2008

Photo Organization ~ Mission: Accomplished!



Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I took on the task of organizing my photos. You see, I used to be an organized scapper, I scrapped in order and never got out of order. That's how I always knew I wasn't caught up, lol! I spent all of last week and most of this week organizing all of my photos in order....you know the photos that were all thrown in a box in the Shutterfly and Walgreens sleeves. I put them all in chronological order in photo boxes to match the color scheme in my scrapbook room. I feel so amazingly exhilerated to have that done, and all without reading Stacy Julian's Photo Freedom....not that I don't want to, I just can't find the time. It's on my list.


So, I came across (in my pile of crap under my scrapdesk) a bunch (like 50) of old layouts that were ruined a couple of years ago when we had water backup into our basement. I managed to save all the photos with the help of some great photography people who gave me info on how to save them. Here is my first layout "re-do" of these pages. I actually saved the pages too, to be able to transfer the journaling accordingly.......this is Gracie's 3year old preschool class carnival. Here's hoping this inspires you all to make a page or two.

0 comments: