Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nesting, Exercising and Music!


Been a little absent lately. Not that I haven't been here, just nothing profound to write about. We've been happily enjoying the 70degree weather the past couple of weeks. We've cleaned out our garage, our basement and all of the closets. Everything is so much nicer to be around when it's clean and organized. I've done a little card-making but no hard-core scrappin' since I sorted the pictures. Which I find as funny since that's the excuse I used FOREVER as to why I wasn't caught up.


I've taken to working out 3 times a week to the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Power Sculpt DVD's. You know how women are always trying to lose that "baby weight", well I never had that problem but I have 30 pounds of "chemo weight" that I need to lose. I need to feel energized, alive and happy again. Not that I'm not happy, I just don't like the way I look. So scratch that, I want to feel pretty again. The tapes are really making me feel good about myself, even though I don't "see" the results yet. I will keep plugging away.


I leave you with a pic of my girls at Hannah's Music Festival last night. It was a "Go Green" theme, all about preserving our earth for the generations to come. Happy Weekend, I'll be back next week!


0 comments: