Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tic Tac Toe....


Created this layout a while back, um, like 3 weeks or so ago. Totally was supposed to submit this for Scrapaganza's blog challenge. Totally forgot. It was homecoming week, the girls were busy busy busy with all their after school activities and I was working working working like I always do and I just.....forgot. Feel like a goober for doing so, but here it is to share anyways. The blog challenge was "circles". Hope you are having a fabulous week....me, not so much. My finger still hurts a lot and throbs on and off (think it's sick of the cast) but I don't go to the doctor until next Wednesday. Ugh!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Great layout. What a cool design!!!

The Grissoms' Page said...

very cute - the design is very original.

A splash of Sherry said...

Thanks for sharing it. It is very cute. I love the way you cut the circle.