Tuesday, August 18, 2009

~ I Hope You Have the Time of Your Life.....






School is back in session around here. Hannah started middle school today. Loved it! Thinks all of her teachers rock, we'll see how long that lasts. :) Gracie started 4th Grade. She is super looking forward to Bank at School, field trips to Loud Thunder and Bishop Hill. I love Bishop Hill and I love that field trip....it's always on my list of helper days. Avery started 1st Grade and just about flipped when she walked into her classroom and realized they get DESKS instead of tables....you should have seen her face when she opened her desk and found, BOOKS. She yelled "oh my gosh, we even have BOOKS!!!!". Her teacher (and many other parents) were laughing. That is classic Avery. All in all, they seem to be very excited about school and getting reaquainted with their schedules, friends and activities. I have to say, honestly, so am I. But I miss them during the day. :) Just means I have more me time on my days off. Here's some pics I took this morning before the bus rolled up.

1 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

Your girls are so cute. And Avery completely reminds me of Stephani. Small but full of fun. She'll always keep you smiling or guessing.