Tuesday, May 12, 2009



Yep, Andover Garage Sales are this Saturday. I'll be a checking in pretty infrequently between now and then. Lotsa girls clothes gotta go!!! Our biggest one yet for sure. We have a couch, washer and dryer, oodles of girls clothes, some scrappin' stuff (its so hard for me to part with any of that), a Panasonic Lumix camera that's just a couple years old (I upgraded to a Canon Digital Rebel xsi), toys and more. We open at 8am Saturday and there's close to 40 for the whole town signed up. I am hoping to open up Friday morning also but can't say for sure yet because it sounds like our Niabi Zoo field trip for tomorrow might get rained out and that could be a rain date. I will advise.....so if you're lookin for some goodies or just wanna stop by and say "hey", we'll be here!

0 comments: