Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Live 4 the Fair......{Challenge #10}


Okay, so I already did my two challenges for the week, but since y'all have bonuses you can complete in the last week....here's one of my bonuses early. Remember you can pick any two challenges for bonuses! Not just the last two.

New Sassafrass, Scenic Route, Pebbles and Jenni Bowlin in the house! I'm also submitting this one for the Scrapaganza blog challenge. I turned the layout sideways....in case it doesn't look right :o) My girls LIVE for fair week....we go every night and eat funnel cakes, corn dogs, lemon shake ups....oh, I am going to miss that this year since I am on a workout/diet routine to lose the chemo weight. So far, it's kicking good. Down one pant size already. YAY!

4 comments:

pardonmycaboose said...

Oh I remember those fair days, such fun times. Fun colorful lo, just like the fair. This will be a great addition to the Scrapaganza blog challenge. I'll have to take the time to go check it out.

ckmom78 said...

congrats on the weight loss, i'm so jealous you have all the new paper goodness!!

meganklauer said...

Oh man I am so jealous that you got your hands on the new sassafras! I am so... wanting it all! Awesome page!

A splash of Sherry said...

Cool page and good job on the chemo weight. I am still working on that myself. Funny how you gain instead of losing. Those darn steroids.