Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Laundry is not supposed to make you happy!



Is it? Then why am I so FLIPPIN excited that these arrived today?? A little bit of our decision to try and be a little more energy efficient this year. Less water, less gas usage. Better for the environment, and seriously, if I can fit a KING size comforter in here, can you imagine how many LESS loads of laundry I will have to do! Guess that is where happy comes into play. The girls were pretty excited that they could fit inside the dryer.....silly girls. No, they are not even in the laundry room yet, so no need to call DCFS on me....they are just sitting waiting to be moved. However, they are already loved.... :o)

4 comments:

ckmom78 said...

ooh sounds like "loads " of fun!!

pardonmycaboose said...

You lucky lucky women! My Mom got a set like yours just the other day and she loves them. I'm sure you will too. Now only if if you can keep your girl this excited about doing the laundry and putting it away.

A splash of Sherry said...

I'm jealous. Have fun. The girls can stand there and watch it too.

Stephani Norris said...

this is too funny! me and trav had to go to the laundry matt the other day and i have a couple pics of him "trying" to fit in the dryer lol. too cute.