Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12/31 - Christmas Challenge {Signs of Santa}


Don't look too closely, the photos are not aligned well, but I am running on about three hours of sleep right now and I am completely whipped. Ever thankful I do not have to travel in the blizzard conditions to and from work tonight, but I'm so in need for some sleep. I will fix it and come back and repost tomorrow sometime :o) I had to watch the Bachelor....completely smitten with this year's series. Isn't Jason just ttttoooooo cute?!?!

This is a digi kit called KTeague Berry Days, not sure where I downloaded it (I know, really with it aren't I today) but think it came from ScrapGirls.com. I will try and figure that out tomorrow too when I am rested. Nighty night!

5 comments:

ckmom78 said...

cute title!! oh yeah, love the show, i recorded it. I went chasing after Wii Fit tonight-now i'm whooped :{

pardonmycaboose said...

Cute layout, love the title font. I missed tv tonight due to working on a layout and on the phone to tech support, internet connectivity issue.
Looks like you have a handle on the digi stuff. I might need some advice, now I know who to go to.

A splash of Sherry said...

Cute. Don't worry about things not lining up. I always say that is my trademark and makes it mine.

meganklauer said...

Lovin all the digi goodness! I need to play with more digi stuff. Thanks for the inspiration!

Stacy said...

Love this. I really like the bar code thing on the bottome right. Very cool.