Monday, October 20, 2008

Scrapping and Fall



Here's a couple of scrapbook layouts I did for a blog challenge. The challenge was to scrapbook some school photos. I only had time to do these two but I will do a Gracie layout and post soon. Promise. Love these papers, especially the owl papers. I feel so lucky to have girls that enjoy school, learning, their teachers and friends. They are each so different, but in other ways they are so alike.

It's a rainy day here - I didn't expect that when I went to bed this morning. Slept really well, guess the rain is why. Our weekly to do list is pretty packed. I am off Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I am hoping to get some fall cleaning done since the leaves are starting to fall and there's a serious chill in the air. Until the next time...

1 comments:

meganklauer said...

These are so great! I LOVE the owl one paper!