Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top 10 of 2009

Thanks Megan for this challenge. Hoping to get part two done tomorrow night. Now, which layout to copy.....hmmm.

Favorite photo of the year and more of my obession with Unity Stamps!




Avery and her cucumbers, love that I caught her running with her stash. Just too bad I didn't catch her eating them straight out of the garden!



My Little Shoebox papers - love them!! These pictures make me want summer back!! And these little girls are too sweet, Avery's pageant friends.



Another exciting, totally surprising moment of our year...it has been a whirlwind of fun for her being in parades and doing community work, and we're only half done with her time on the court. She was too precious for words and I still love to watch the video of the pageant.



One of many great moments of our year....Hannah, I love you so much and am so proud to be your mommy!!



Loved this little getaway...we already have another one planned for this year ~ VEGAS!! Can't wait.




More Sassafrass...this was totally out of the box for me to scrap ONE photo. One of my favorite photos of Avery all year long. It speaks so much.



Avery and her fabulous Kindergarten teacher...and this was the start of my obession with UNITY STAMPS!!! Love them like crazy!



The Fair is a big deal around here, always has been.



So many years of having a job he dreaded, so thankful he now has a job he loves and enjoys, even if it does mean he sometimes has to be gone all night to plow.

4 comments:

ckmom78 said...

great top 10, can't wait to see what lo you come up with.

A splash of Sherry said...

Isn't it fun to look back. Great pages.

meganklauer said...

Love them all! Can't wait to see your layout!

Penny Smith said...

These are ALL fabulous!!

Congrats on the win too! :)