Thursday, December 17, 2009

~ Merry Christmas Wishes....


Where do I begin.....first, thank you to all of you who continue to check this blog and there is NO activity. What a slacker I appear to be. I can assure that there is one great reason why I have had little to no time lately and I will soon share it with you all. It makes my heart burst with joy. :)

Just wanted to pop on here and make sure to tell all of my Blogettes (yep, I gave y'all a name) a very Merry Christmas and blessed 2010. We all have many things to be thankful for and looking forward to. Take time to enjoy the simple things that Christmas has to offer and relish the time spent with your families.

I have some time off around the holidays for once and I plan to enjoy it drinking some hot cocoa & Bailey's, toasty warm with all the lights off but the Christmas lights and snuggling up with my favorite little girls and my hubby watching a marathon of Christmas movies.....Elf, Christmas Vacation, Polar Express, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Home Alone and Miracle on 34th Street.

From our Home to yours....Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

The Grissoms' Page said...

Love your card and can't wait to hear what is making your heart "burst with joy." I have a few guesses as to what it might be :-)

A splash of Sherry said...

Merry Christmas Christine. The card is adorable. Enjoy your holidays home with your family.