Tuesday, July 7, 2009

She's baaaaaaack......




Dang! Where in the world did the last two weeks go? I've been on "vacation" for the past 10 days and have 1 1/2 days left. My plans were to get caught up on my scrappin, keep up with my blog friends and let loose and relax with my family. Hmm....didn't quite do it did I? Life was interrupted with a week of fair activities for Avery after she became part of the Little Miss court. Then we had parades and the 4th of July activities. We found some time for swimming in between, but not as much as I'd have liked.

Today, we took Gracie into the doctor (ear infection and strep) and made a detour to Scrapaganza (I finally picked up those Thickers I won!! Thank you!!) and to Walgreens to pick up some cool photos I got of all the girls during fair week. I've been scrappin most of this afternoon and should have some pics for you soon.

Until then, here's some pics from this weekend's 4th of July parades....hope you are enjoyin' your summers too. :-)

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

What an awesome summer for you guys! Avery is definately gonna have lots of stories to tell when she goes back to school.
Can't wait to see your pages!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Looks like you guys have been incredibly busy - and havin fun!! Can't wait to see thes pics scrapped and see all the stories journaled.