Sunday, July 12, 2009



Scrapping the fair photos so that I can keep up on this new album for Avery. I am doing some 12 x 12 and mixing in some 8x10 and 8x8 pages also. I also have a 12 x12 American Crafts Modern Album that I am embellishing and creating a cool outside for. It's the chipboard albums where you can make the cover whatever you want.....that part is coming soon, as I'm still playing with moving things around on it. Want to have it perfect!

And, TIP OF THE DAY....check out
here for some great deals on Cricut and Slice cartridges. Single prices are fantastic....but you can even order 4 for $99 Slice cartridges...that makes them only $25/cart!!! Similar deals for Cricut carts!!Woo Hoo!! Placed an order yesterday that I can't wait to get!!

4 comments:

meganklauer said...

Love the title on this one and love the new look of your blog!

ckmom78 said...

love your title!!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Great layouts!! Love the country theme. . .and your blog looks great

Stacy said...

How fun! Great job.