Thursday, June 4, 2009

~She's back finally!


Finally!!! I am scrapbooking again, yay! Spent 1/2 the day today cleaning the hurricane that became my home these last couple of weeks as I was held hostage by the kindergarten scrapbooks. The house is now utterly spotless (just the way this OCD gal likes it) and I decided to take a moment to scrap a page for ME again. How funny though that I picked to do one for Hannah's book with photos from their 5th grade trip with, what else, KINDERGARTNERS!! Gotta love 'em though. I used Prism cardstock, DCWV Green Stack papers, Forest Friends chipboard, Unity Stamp, MM Alpha stickers and (hold your breath) Thickers!! Hope you are enjoying this nice weather, it sounds like we are in for rain the next several days....yuck!

4 comments:

ckmom78 said...

cute!Love it!!

meganklauer said...

Great page! Love how you used the stamps!

A splash of Sherry said...

welcome back. cute page. i love the stamps. and kindergarteners are just so darn cute aren't they.

The Grissoms' Page said...

Great page - love the thickers!! I agree, Kindergarteners are always so cute!!