Saturday, May 9, 2009

~Mudder's Day Weekend





Hmmm, Lance and the girls were treating me to a much needed detailing of my minivan as a "surprise" for me tomorrow morning. There's a little spot in our driveway that collects a bit of water when we wash the vehicles. So, near the end of the detailing with the girls, Dad yells "Mom, you better grab your camera". I go outside (and pretend shock at my beautifully detailed minivan). And, he says "look over there" and this is what was staring back at me, how fittingly in her Little Miss Curious teeshirt.....and she says "Happy Mudders Day Mama" and starts laughing hysterically. Oh, my, these photos are gonna turn out to be one of my favorite gifts ever....and and the van detailing, I'd like that every year for sure!

4 comments:

Megan R said...

Too Funny!!

ckmom78 said...

soo cute!! Can't wait to see them scrapped!

A splash of Sherry said...

That is so funny. Those will be so cute scrapped.

meganklauer said...

So adorable! What a great story!