Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!! Woot! Woot!


This is my submission for The Story Matters and I'm also using it for Sherry's May Challenge "Count your blessings".....I'm feeling 100% better than Tuesday but not to my normal 50% yet. Don't know why I thought a hernia surgery wouldn't be so sore, but.....it is very sore. I even said the other day "I'd have had another c-section before this".....**sigh**, I think thats because you don't realize the pain when looking into those beautiful baby's eyes.

4 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

This is great. I love it. Love the title and how you did it. And welcome back. Glad your feeling good enough to scrap.

meganklauer said...

Great layout! Looove how you used the buttons!
Hope you're feeling better soon!

ckmom78 said...

love the title with the pic-too cute!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Megan R said...

I too love all those different buttons!