Thursday, April 16, 2009

More than a Slice....


Just got my Slice last weekend....have put off opening it all week. Finally tore into it today just to see how it works, cut these in a matter of minutes. LOVE this little machine. Love how it takes up very little space, love how it uses little design cards (another space saver), love how it cuts, oh my, I thought I loved my Cricut. I now LOVE my slice. Going to pick up some new cards with my birthday money. Online you can get them for $32. Much cheaper than Cricut carts. I also love how it's portable and you don't have to have it plugged in (but you can). There was a recent review on Scrap Review that sold me on it. Hurry, run out and grab yourself a Slice!

2 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

I can't believe you could wait that long. Steph had ours ripped open in the car. I love it too. The greatest thing ever.

meganklauer said...

Now I really want one even more! It looks so cute and fun! :0)