Sunday, March 8, 2009




This weeks winner will receive a prize pack consisting of: SEI "Happy" chipboard book, two Imaginisce stamps (Mr. & Mrs. Penguin), and two Jenni Bowlin mini bingo cards. Thanks to all of you gals for participating. It is so much fun seeing all the different inspiration out there. Avery drew out of all five of your names out of a hat.....and this weeks winner is......SHERRI! Woo Hoo, girl email me your addy to teela1974@yahoo.com and I will get your package in the mail Monday morning. Congrats!

4 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

Woo Hoo!!! Thanks Avery. I can't believe it. I never win this much. I am so excited. Thanks Christine.

meganklauer said...

WooHoo! Congrats Sherry! And thank you Christine for the first week! I am lookin forward to this weeks challenges.

ckmom78 said...

Congrats!! Thanks for the challenges Christine!

pardonmycaboose said...

Congrats Sherry! Nice prizes! Looking forward to this weeks challenges, great job Christine. Also even though you didn't draw my name, good job Avery, .