Monday, March 2, 2009

Challenge 1: Go Digi!!


My nephew Patrick and my husband Lance have a love/hate relationship. They love to tease each other and hate to be teased by the other....lol! Since "P" as we call him is our only nephew, Lance likes having him around to do "dude" things together. For this, we both feel very blessed and lucky. As much as my girls are tomboys too, there are just some things (like Tim Taylor grunting) that are reserved just for men. Patrick was born on St. Patrick's Day, so all the more fitting to use the "lucky" theme. Enjoy!

4 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

Very cool. It's neat that they have such a close bond.

pardonmycaboose said...

Love it! You description of their relationship is so .....male. And they think women are hard to understand. This lo is great, would not have guess digi.

meganklauer said...

Oh man I think I need that digi kit too! You're just tryin to get me addicated aren't ya! :0)
Awesome LO!

ckmom78 said...

very cool, love the digi bingo card.