Sunday, March 22, 2009

All sorts of randomness - and a Winner!








Whew, amidst all the birthday fun today, I almost forgot to pick a winner. Forgive me! This week's winner is Stephani...email me at teela1974@yahoo.com Steph and I will get your package out to you. Christina, yours is getting mailed tomorrow....sorry, I had wonderful intentions of getting to the post office, but my work schedule has been whacked out and well, it sat at the bottom of the list of things to do.

Megan, the little deer you can find here at Unity Stamp Company. 30% off today with the code "SCS" so hurry!!! I'll send you an email too, just in case you don't check here. I agree, he is too cute!

I'll be emailing you all the final itinerary for our trip to PEORIA. That is the winner so be on the lookout.

Um, that should be all for today. I am way full from dinner and drinks and ice cream, so it's off to bed I am going. Hope you all got to enjoy the wonderful weather yesterday.

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

WooHoo! Congrats Steph!

Can't wait to hear the details for the Peoria trip...so excited about that. Now, how to win the lottery before we go. :0)

pardonmycaboose said...

Congrats Steph! Christine looks like you had a fun Bday. I'm still up in the air about the road trip. Might not know my schedule until April get here.