Friday, January 30, 2009

We interrupt Day 29 to bring you......



Well, yesterday was my dad's 60th birthday - Happy Birthday to the most amazing man! I love you!

We also had a "date night" (which is a rareity around here) last night and hubby took me here...I'm sure y'all will forgive me for puttin' on my boots and rockin' the house in Peoria with my peeps above! Yahoo - the absolute BEST concert I have ever been too, I don't think we sat down for any of Toby Keith and not much of Jason Aldean. They even taped segments for Aldean's "She's Country" video at this concert!

My day 29 and 30 will be posted later in the day after I get some more zzzz's after the girls get on the bus.

3 comments:

meganklauer said...

WooHoo! I bet this was awesome! Can't wait to see the pics scrapped. :0)

A splash of Sherry said...

What an awesome date night. I'm jealous.

pardonmycaboose said...

Oh man, you are so lucky. I bet that was a blast. Great pics.