Monday, January 5, 2009

Peace and Quiet

The girls are all on the way to school. The bus picked them up about 20 minutes ago and I'm relishing in the peace and quiet. I love my girls more than anything but it was time to go back to school. They were getting on each other's nerves. The arguing over who gets which Barbie doll shoes was getting on mine, lol! Time to sit and think of all that I am thankful for. I am thankful for three beautiful amazing girls who teach me every day that it's all about living each day to the fullest. They teach me that even when you're mad, you can easily forgive. They have taught me that snuggles and a cup of hot cocoa can make anything better. They live each day without abandon and with so many emotions.....they make each and every day worthwhile. And even though I am relishing in this beautiful peace and quiet, by 3pm I will be anxiously awaiting their return.

I hope you have a wonderful 1st day back to school from Christmas break, girls. I'll be waiting here with snuggles and hot cocoa when you come home. :o)

0 comments: