Thursday, January 15, 2009

~ My Creative Space

Photo Album Holder and Collector of all Hodge Podge Items - and a little of Avery's Moon Sand up front.


Bulletin Board and Chalkboard...I try and keep some insipiration here...like the felt bags for Valentine's Day currently.


Stackables which hold wooden stamps, chipboard albums and embellies, ribbons, extra pp and cardstock, tools and punches, my sewing machine, Cricut, my Coke (sanity), my lamp (the shade is currently under construction) and my green tote. The green tote is my absolute favorite thing - it holds all of my "new" items to play with.


Stickles ~ all kinds of colors and now just got in my Distress Stickles, yummay!


Books for inspiration - (included is a Lisa Bearnson signed "Our Family Scrapbooks" and Donna Downey signed Creative Albums, Photo Decor and one other book. Met and cropped with Donna at Reminisce in Iowa City!


Acrylic stamps - yes, I am addicted to them!


My favorite find - an old mail sorter table my cousin was going to burn and I saved it from incineration, took a lot of time stripping old paing and refinishing, but I love it!


This is where I create...it is the other end of the family room in our basement. Just outside of the girls' playroom and easily in view of the many Wii tournaments and movies we all watch together. A great space for me.

4 comments:

meganklauer said...

Oh, your space is so HUGE! I want that much space and to be that organized!!! So great! TFS!

A splash of Sherry said...

Awesome. I love it. I love the old table. Great that you can create and still spend time as a family.

ckmom78 said...

sounds like a perfect spot for your room-umm think i need some more stickles, to catch up-neato table too! :)

pardonmycaboose said...

Ok, now your on my list of people with scrap spaces that I would love to have.