Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 21/31 - Lil Redneck Acrylic Stamp Challenge/Button Challenge






Sorry about the bad pics...I'm not sure what's up with my camera but I just ordered a new Canon Rebel, so the last couple posts of this challenge will be way better, lol! Okay, this is Bazzil bling cardstock, Moxxie pp, CTMH acrylic stamps (boots and saying). Title made using Opposites Attract Cricut cartridge. Buttons (scraplifted the idea from Megan) are unknown, probably Autumn Leaves but I mix 'em all together so it really could be anybody. Brown Distress Stickles on the arrow, pink Stickles on the boots.

Journaling, since I know it's hard to see: "These $2.93 boots have been your fashion staple spring, summer, fall...you wear 'em with skirts & dresses, shorts & bikinis - even your teacher has commented on your obvious love for these boots! Now worn and faded instead of shiny and pink - I still call you my 'lil redneck when you put them on and I absolutely LOVE it! Walk proud!

4 comments:

meganklauer said...

Great layout and tell her I said "wear them boots with pride girl!" :0)

A splash of Sherry said...

Love it. Every one has alittle Redneck in them. Steph wears her boots with skirts,dresses,shorts etc. Nothing wrong with lovin a good pair of boots.

pardonmycaboose said...

A good pair of cowboy boots can go anywhere they what. I should know about rednecks cause I are one. :O lol. Fun layout.

smutzr said...

Oh yeah! And your Aunt Jen helped you find them! Those pinks boots are so you Avery!
Aunt Jen